Citizen Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citizen Soldiers

Where the average citizen is an unstoppable soldier!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resident Evil 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:54 am

So I have the platinum for RE5, as well as all the bonus features, unlimited ammo for every gun, etc. But enough of me being full of myself Razz. Anyways, feel free to talk about, ask for advice on, or set up matches with your clan mates! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://citizensoldiersclan.forumotion.com
simdog

simdog

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:46 am

I rented it. The campaign is pretty meh to me. Can't get into it for some reason. lol, is the online DLC like the campaign. You got to Stop and Shoot. lol.
Back to top Go down
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:28 pm

haha yeah....if they make another console re game (theyr makin one fr psp! Very Happy), i can almost gaurantee they'll make it more like dead space to where u can move and shoot at the same time. by now, the mechanic does feel a bit outdated. nevertheless, i still find it fun to play X). and yes, the dlc is just like mercenaries mode in the game, but u can compete against another team of 2. honestly, i didnt find re5 scary at ALL. fun fr co-op, but that's it. if u want SCARY, play re4 for the ps2. one of the best last gen games of all time Very Happy (and the mechanic dusnt feel dated since the game is older nyways)
Back to top Go down
simdog

simdog

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:47 pm

My friend was sleeping over and he brought RE4 and i was jumping. The scariest game i ever played was Doom 3 aon my Original Xbox (which I traded in).
Back to top Go down
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:11 pm

OMFG DUDE I KNOW!!!! other than a lack of an engaging protagonist (yr guy literally never says a single word the whole time >.<), doom 3 was AMAZING!!! evn in co-op it was STILL scary as fuck XD. that has to be one of my favorite survival horror games of all time. takes a spot rite next time dead space Very Happy (tho doom 3 came first n was still scarrier).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Citizen Soldiers :: Games-
Jump to: