Citizen Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citizen Soldiers

Where the average citizen is an unstoppable soldier!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
howlingwolf1
Admin

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: My introduction   My introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:48 pm

hey, my name for the site will just be wolf for short. Any way i am the co creater of Citizensoldiers along with music Very Happy . My psn is howlingwolf1 and i am frequently on so fell free to add me. I have not been on the past few days, sorry about that. silent i currently have Metal gear solid 4, killzone 2, Little big planet, prototype, conflict:Denied ops. Im here to help any of you just ask. Razz I am also a admin so for any suggestions just ask me and music.
Back to top Go down
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:45 pm

lol umm u cudv put that in the general introductions page Razz......oh well haha. nyways, LOL YOU HAVE CONFLICT: DENIED OPS!!!?? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! im so sorry u got rooked into buying it v.v. not to say i havnt purchased my share of regretable games either tho O.o....
Back to top Go down
https://citizensoldiersclan.forumotion.com
howlingwolf1
Admin

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: i dont understand   My introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:45 pm

What do you mean?!??!?! bounce conflict was a good game, ive played better but its a amazing co-op game i recomend it for those who just want a good co-op game it was good but there are better games like army of two and CoD4/5 but it still is a game worth renting atleast.
Back to top Go down
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:12 pm

WAT!!? dude i playd the demo.....one of the worst fps games ive every played thru! i hate how u hav to switch between operatives just to get different weapons (clive barker's jericho did that too), the graphics were AWFUL, characters so cheesy they put a 4-cheese pizze to shame (w00t analogies!), and gameplay so uninspired i was like wtf this shud be fr $10 on the ps store if even that >.<. if u want good co-op, go with re5 or resistance 2.
Back to top Go down
howlingwolf1
Admin

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:06 pm

siggh your so harsh, i never said it was better then resistance im just saying its a ok game. GRAPHICS DONT MATTER AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if you payed attention i only mentioned co-op i never ever said single player was good, i know it sucks. characters are as good as army of two.... and its worth atleast 15-20, online is pretty fun actually not great but can be fun
Back to top Go down
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:06 am

hahaha Razz. i kno graphics arent EVERYTHING but come on there's a certain point where it's just like wtf man.....the army of 2 example did bring up a good point in ma head tho. the game itself......well, was pretty cheesy XP. nothing RELE that great about it. but the co-op was good, so for that i guess it was good ^^. maybe CDO is the same scenario....
btw i just noticed in yr first post in this topic...u gave yrself a nickname XP
Back to top Go down
howlingwolf1
Admin

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:12 pm

i did that cause i hate full names, CDO IS ONLY CO-OP good , tho online is fine but there are many better ones MANY
Back to top Go down
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:55 pm

haha i can agree with that ^^. SAME exact story fr army of two lol. biggest 2 co-op games im lookin forward to are uncharted 2 and lost planet 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Citizen Soldiers :: Introduction-
Jump to: