Citizen Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citizen Soldiers

Where the average citizen is an unstoppable soldier!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan info!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
howlingwolf1
Admin

Clan info!! Empty
PostSubject: Clan info!!   Clan info!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:54 pm

shortly i will host the clan in MGO for us. i have to level up my alt Razz so i will expexct you to join. i will be glad to host training or practices. A major focus in our clan is teamwork, namely squads. i will go into detail later. Razz
Back to top Go down
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

Clan info!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan info!!   Clan info!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:56 pm

mgs4 is one of those games i rele, RELE regret trading in (along with resistance 1, and oblivion) :/......hey money was and still very much is, tight, ya know? oh well.....besides, i had already logged over 50-some hours on mgo....and without the dlc (which eventually rendered the online boring and useless without it), it was no more fun after that, and the dlc was just too pricey for me...single player ftw!!!
Back to top Go down
https://citizensoldiersclan.forumotion.com
howlingwolf1
Admin

Clan info!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan info!!   Clan info!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:48 pm

while singal pllayer was great it is worth getting the dlc or atleast the most recent one scene it allows you to participate in tournys and compete for in game prizes and even money for grand tourneys.
Back to top Go down
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

Clan info!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan info!!   Clan info!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:14 pm

yeah but im near positive that u hav to hav 1 r 2 of the previous dlc paks to get the most recent one....
Back to top Go down
simdog

simdog

Clan info!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan info!!   Clan info!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:50 pm

I could not get into MGO whatsoever. It was the summer that i was really into CoD4, seemed and was alot more different. Even though MGS4 was one of the best game of this generation.
Back to top Go down
howlingwolf1
Admin

Clan info!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan info!!   Clan info!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:54 pm

yea you do need the other ones but it is worth it by far
Back to top Go down
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

Clan info!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan info!!   Clan info!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:59 am

@simdog: lol. if anything i LOVED mgo fr the fact that it takes skill....there's a bit of a learning curve, but it's worth it if yr willing to take the time to get used to it. i was the BOMB at stealth kills for the longest time XD.
@wolf: HAHAHAHAHA TOLD YA SO!!! ok, that was extremely childish, but i cudnt help it Razz. anyways, yeah, i think that's total bullshit dude!! you pay $60 for the game, then yr expected to pay like another $40 (correct me if that number is wrong) to be up to date on the multiplayer!? im sorry that's just wrong imo.....the single player was and still is my favorite part of mgs4. logged i think over 150 hours at LEAST on sp alone before i traded it in. and i dont even know if that includes all the time spent watching the cutscenes XD.
Back to top Go down
howlingwolf1
Admin

Clan info!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan info!!   Clan info!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:24 pm

ok, once again if you are listening to us and trying to decide wether or not to get it, LISTEN TO ME I ACTUALLY HAVE THEM MUSIC DOESNT GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok the expansions can come in bundles, and the 15$ i think sepretly, now the first expansion gives you acess to neww maps and special characters, the second one gives you acees to more maps and even more spec. chars and gives you acess to survival. Survival is where you form a team of 6 and compete in matches against each other on set rules and set maps, if your good survival can be contiously fun, which goes on clan stats and gives you points for character gear, the final expansion gives you acess to play as raiden or vamp, two new maps and unlocks tournament mode which is a fast and good way to enter profesional tournys which they hold a few times a year, but every week the are 6 tourneys that are just for points and items for your char. so all in all the extra bucks is worth tourney and survival mode plus the new maps, since if you play the same 5 it will get boring but vasriety is fun.
Back to top Go down
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

Clan info!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan info!!   Clan info!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:57 pm

hmm so how much is it to buy all 3 expansions? (the cheapest way)
Back to top Go down
howlingwolf1
Admin

Clan info!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan info!!   Clan info!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:49 am

not sure
Back to top Go down
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

Clan info!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan info!!   Clan info!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:28 am

hmmm next time yr on can u PLEEEAASE check the prices for me? Smile im curious now lol
Back to top Go down
howlingwolf1
Admin

Clan info!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan info!!   Clan info!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:13 pm

i cant
Back to top Go down
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

Clan info!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan info!!   Clan info!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:36 pm

u cant?? lol that's lame. why not?
Back to top Go down
howlingwolf1
Admin

Clan info!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan info!!   Clan info!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:20 pm

once you buy them you cant go back and check
Back to top Go down
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

Clan info!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan info!!   Clan info!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:13 pm

lol thats rele lame. another thing i thot was even WAAAAYYYY more lame was how u can only hav one mgo account per ps3 ><. like wtf!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan info!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan info!!   Clan info!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan info!!
Page 1 of 1