Citizen Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citizen Soldiers

Where the average citizen is an unstoppable soldier!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CoD: World At War

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
simdog

simdog

CoD: World At War Empty
PostSubject: CoD: World At War   CoD: World At War I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:06 pm

Veteran. It was all easy (Blowtorch and Corkscrew was really easy to me music) until Heart of the reich! 2nd to last mission. Retarded must plant chages on 4 Flaks. Infinite spawning enemies who just are programmed to through grenades. Bad thing, you play 3 or 4 charges you start back at 1 or 2 done and it takes a good 10 minutes to get to the point to get to try again! AHH! After this 4 more trophies and a platinum. I'll try to get all the DLC ones, but they're not necessary. The online is dead to me (besides sniper lobbies)!
Back to top Go down
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

PostSubject: Re: CoD: World At War   CoD: World At War I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:20 am

dammit.....bt&cs was NOT easy!!! many friends of mine sed it was a major bitch >.<.....ges u just hav skill lol. and yes, heart of the reich was a major pain in the ass as well XP. it's worth it tho cuz once u actually get IN the reich thingy that was actually probably one of the easier lvls. just snipe alot n ul be fine fr the most part. oh and at the very end of heart of the reich, remember how that huge pillar from the building and collapses in your direction? well, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT!!!!! many times was i as far away as i thot possible, only to magically die from the fkin thing.....so yeah, watch out for that.
Back to top Go down
https://citizensoldiersclan.forumotion.com
simdog

simdog

PostSubject: Re: CoD: World At War   CoD: World At War I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:53 am

I beat it now I'm on Downfall. lol, the beginnings hard! When you girst get into the place. Theres enemies up your arse.
Back to top Go down
simdog

simdog

PostSubject: Re: CoD: World At War   CoD: World At War I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:57 pm

Double Post. Beat Downfall, got all veteran trophies for every level but no Hardened War Hero trophy. WTF! Why! Treyarch go amke SpiderMan Games not CoD.
Back to top Go down
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

PostSubject: Re: CoD: World At War   CoD: World At War I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:35 pm

yeah seriously activision should've left the cod games to infinity ward.....unless, they wanna cancel them all together. im cool with that Smile
Back to top Go down
simdog

simdog

PostSubject: Re: CoD: World At War   CoD: World At War I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:50 am

Ya, i'm even getting sick of CoD Multiplayer. Even CoD4, but i have 50,000+ Kills on that game. =P!
Back to top Go down
simdog

simdog

PostSubject: Re: CoD: World At War   CoD: World At War I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 pm

A 3rd Map Pack was announced today. It's not even made by treyarch but former Bungie Employees. Wow. But, who cares about the MP maps all about zombies. New zombies will have transportation! 10 new trophies. so musicimpact, many your trophy percent will be like 70% now lolz. I need to get 4 more Shi No Numa and these 10 to 100& waw. But, the last Map Pack came out June 11th, this in august, cash in much?
Back to top Go down
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

PostSubject: Re: CoD: World At War   CoD: World At War I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:31 pm

w00t! cod mp sucks BALLZ dude.
and haha nah ill always be at 100% Smile. trophies dont transfer over unless u buy the dlc hahahaha >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
simdog

simdog

PostSubject: Re: CoD: World At War   CoD: World At War I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:07 pm

Zombies Pwn, but you got like 85%. I only play WaW for Co-Op and Zombies.
Back to top Go down
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

PostSubject: Re: CoD: World At War   CoD: World At War I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:21 am

lol im lookin at my trophies as i type this response from my ps3.......i still gots 100% Very Happy. w00t!! haha n yeah the zombies n co-op was cool (n wat theyr doing fr co-op in codmw2 looks pretty cool as well) but even that got a bit old aftr a while......i mean with the new maps im shr there's enuf replay in the zombie mode tho. but come on.....if u bot the game for $60, then pay another $30 (counting the upcoming map pack) for the dlc, that's 90 FREAKIN DOLLARS fr a game!! that's why i'm not rele much for dlc.....
Back to top Go down
simdog

simdog

PostSubject: Re: CoD: World At War   CoD: World At War I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:27 am

lol. I've spent more than $90 on 1 game. $200 For Rock Band 1 and Instruments and traded them in and Got Rock band 2 and instruments. Also, Guitar Hero and Guitar Hero 3 I spent $100 for the game and guitar. In all honestly, those games are getting boring. Im going to spend $80 on the MW2 Hardened edition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoD: World At War   CoD: World At War I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CoD: World At War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Citizen Soldiers :: Games-
Jump to: