Citizen Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citizen Soldiers

Where the average citizen is an unstoppable soldier!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Prototype]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

[Prototype] Empty
PostSubject: [Prototype]   [Prototype] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:48 pm

lol i kno wolf loves pt soo.....here ya go Razz. im shr he'd love to giv hints for those of u who own it ^^ (or in my case, will buy wen it's $20 or less haha)
Back to top Go down
https://citizensoldiersclan.forumotion.com
simdog

simdog

[Prototype] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Prototype]   [Prototype] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:55 pm

Yup, this is one of those $20 or lower games. I'ms till waiting for Uncharted to drop in price. It's been out for 2 years, still a full $60! Shocked
Back to top Go down
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

[Prototype] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Prototype]   [Prototype] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:40 pm

dude....this is crazy how similar our histories/current situations in gaming are!! XD iv been DYING for that game to drop in price for months now!!! i rented it....but that was way before the trophies n stuf. it was SUCH an amazing game!!! it is even by today's standards. gameplay is very solid, action is great, story is AMAZING, characters, voice acting, musical score....all of it just makes for an amazing adventure (if u havnt already figured im extremely excited for u2 as well Very Happy). once u2 comes out, u1's price will prolly drop pretty quickly tho. ANYWAYS, to get back to prototype, yeah i mean im shr it's a fun game and all but just not worth droppin $60 rite now....
Back to top Go down
simdog

simdog

[Prototype] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Prototype]   [Prototype] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:07 pm

I got the U2 Beta and the Co-Op was amazing and online was great. Amazing!
Back to top Go down
howlingwolf1
Admin

[Prototype] Empty
PostSubject: sigh once again   [Prototype] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:35 pm

first lol move the U2 to a diff form please Razz second i say PT is worth about 30-40, and i heard rumors about dlc for it. below is my review.
[PROTOTYPE] review:
Prototype is a amazing game but it is not perfect.
Graphics: the graphics are really good while not over powering the game.
Movement: The movement is pretty much the best movement in any PS3 game including Mirrors Edge. The running is smooth and easy to change direction, One of the best part about running is when you approch a obect such as a vehicle you will automatically to a parkour or trick move to navigate past it. Another great part about movement is when you go above ground. The roof top to roof to jumping is great and scaling up a building is fun and when running up a bulding the parkour also kicks in.
Health system: **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**since you are a mutated thing you must gain health one of three ways. the slowest way is to wait and let regeneration kick in but it wont fully heal you. The second fastedt way is to collect health orbs collected. the fastest way is to kill and absorb mutants, infected, and humans.
ENEMY:**POSSIBLE SPOILERS** since you are mutated you have gain tramendous speed atrentgh(like throwing a crashed helicopter into a tank) the enemys have to be challenging for it to be fun. The humans have guns and come in large numbers and for some reason never run out of soldiers, and there is a different class called a super soldier who are bigger and stronger then you but come only in serious battles.. Mad here comes a negative, the rockets that get fired at you from tanks helicopters and humans will knock you backwards and end your sprint or jump etc., and while there is armor powers(see later section) they will not stop the launch. it is annoying when your fight 3 helicopters 2 tanks and like 10 rocketers and you keep getting hit out of your combos. it is annoying but it is possible to beat it just is really frusterating. The mutants are a different story. affraid they are bigger, faster, stronger then humans but come in less numbers. This brings us to another negative it is always annoying to be working in disguise (see later section) and all of a sudden be rammed by a three ton mutated freak rams you out of know where. you are then faced with a discion try your best to kill him with guns you can use( see later section) or leave your disguise and fight him which will probally alert the military and then youll have to run away.
Weapons: There are a variety of wepons u can use out side of you powers (see later section). There are guns such as rockets, machine guns, and grenade launcher. You can also turn anything not a building into a projectile.(only execptions are dead enemys and water towers Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ) you will eventually **SPOILER ALERT** be able to call in air strikes, and be able to able to jack tanks and helicopters.
Powers:**SPOILER ALERT** There are multiple powers in the game which range from disguise to attack to defense to even visual. Alot of powers have to be bought and only a few will be earned. Some of my favorite powers are Armor mode, Sword mode, and Whip Fist mode. you can use up to one wepon, armor, and visual power at the same time.
Combat Many reviews i have read complain about the combat system, and i just dont get why. you can buy combos for any powers or hand to hand combat you may use and i feel that most often use will assign one power for each type of enemy subconsiously. The trick to have more fun in this game is to not A0 only use one power and B) use combos dont button mash Evil or Very Mad there is a targeting system so it makes throeing and long range attacks easier to aim.
AlertA aspect of the game is alert. The alert means how aware the military is. I find the whole system to be a little messed up but funny. The main rule to not being spotted is A)stay out of sensors and supertroopers and B) NEVER EVER harm a military man. I have disguised my self as a commander and jumped 100 stories and landed right infront of a soldier and they didnt relize it was me, it is funny to see happen. Now one of the problems, you can go inside base if you arent detected but it is difficult to get past air sensors undetected. Almost the main problem is if you are attacking mutants for 20 min and dont attack the military they wont attack you but if you slip up and kill a military man after twenty min., they will focus on you and its annoying to have to fight both sides.
Overall i would give it a 8 outta 10
GOOD: lots of powers/combos
great movement
fun scenarios
great freedom
BAD:No Multiplayer
random attacks
alerts
limited replayablility
I would say worth 30-40$
Back to top Go down
simdog

simdog

[Prototype] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Prototype]   [Prototype] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:44 pm

0__o Alot of typing there. :shock:
Back to top Go down
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

[Prototype] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Prototype]   [Prototype] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:22 pm

simdog ill make another topic so we can talk about u2 Very Happy
lol nice review wolf ^^. again, i wud still like to play it sum day, but iv watched a bunch of gameplay....tho some of the powers r rele cool, the gameplay looks kinda flustered, and it uses quite a heavy auto-aiming system......i thot console games were long past that >.<. and iv heard the controls are terrible....i mean there's one on the 360 version where u hav to hold the X and B buttons to perfom the attack....like wtf!? that's messed up man lol.
Back to top Go down
howlingwolf1
Admin

[Prototype] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Prototype]   [Prototype] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:58 pm

what do you mean by flustered , the auto aim is only ever used for helicopters and throwing stuff when i play, when i use my powers i never bother,im confused the controls are great, and to explain the two buttton attack, thats only when you want to do your mega super powerful "holy ****" attack but you rarely use it and its really easy the controls were smooth for me..hm. im really confused on who said that.
Back to top Go down
howlingwolf1
Admin

[Prototype] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Prototype]   [Prototype] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:40 am

look to end this once and for all PT is worth 30-40 ,not quite 60 trust me on this i know more about it then music, i actually own it so thats that
Back to top Go down
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

[Prototype] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Prototype]   [Prototype] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:11 am

lol i dont mind if it's 2 buttons next to each other...but that's like trying to push square and circle at the same time on yr ps3 controller. like wtf?? it was for the cannonball attack....i mean to do that, u actually hav to quickly shift yr hands all around the controller n stuff. be it for some super powerful, god killing, all mighty attack or not, that's bad design if u ask me. and evn if it dusnt use the auto aim very often....i mean come on, i RELE thot console games WERE loooong past that >.<. oh n the graphics were meh. lol
Back to top Go down
simdog

simdog

[Prototype] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Prototype]   [Prototype] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:21 am

Music, you're awfully pwning Prototype!
Back to top Go down
howlingwolf1
Admin

[Prototype] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Prototype]   [Prototype] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:44 am

ONCE AGAIN GRAPHICS DONT MATTER AT ALL!!!!!!! the two button combo is amazingly easy to do, and all the combos are [] +O,[]+/\,o+/\ SO IT A MINOR DETAIL ,and whats yur biff with AA anyway? besides aa isnt nessacary at all, last night i tried w/o at all and did just fine ITS F**KING WORTH 30 to 40 dont listen to some guy who nvr tried the game
Back to top Go down
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

[Prototype] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Prototype]   [Prototype] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:36 pm

tbh, now this is simply amusing me XD. i sayyy..... 20-30. i think that's a good compromise heehee Smile
Back to top Go down
howlingwolf1
Admin

[Prototype] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Prototype]   [Prototype] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:26 pm

Mad this is not funny seriously, its worth 30-40 but when you get it doesnt matter im just saying you would get your moneys worth out of 30-40
Back to top Go down
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

[Prototype] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Prototype]   [Prototype] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:58 pm

haha. one day i will purchase the game, and then all will be clear to me O.o....... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Prototype] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Prototype]   [Prototype] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Prototype]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Citizen Soldiers :: Games-
Jump to: