Citizen Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citizen Soldiers

Where the average citizen is an unstoppable soldier!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gamestop Game Days Sale LOOK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
simdog

simdog

Gamestop Game Days Sale LOOK Empty
PostSubject: Gamestop Game Days Sale LOOK   Gamestop Game Days Sale LOOK I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:43 pm

GAMES ON SALE!

Prince of Persia for $20 is a must buy for anyone! Seriously. $30 for the game and the Epilogue DLC.!

LOL, music, to bad Prototype wasn't included! It will fit our price range! LMAO!
Back to top Go down
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Game Days Sale LOOK   Gamestop Game Days Sale LOOK I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:46 am

OMFG!!! no news of this in my gamestops Sad. pop was a cool game...i rented it. glad i did, but it wasnt QUITE replayable enough to warrant a buy, even at $20 :/.....(sorry to say). hey btw i never did play the epilogue thing tho....evn with that, is there still room for a pop2? cuz the way the game ended i was like !!!!
oh and LOL at prototype! yeah if it was THAT cheap already then u KNOW the game sucks pretty bad XP
Back to top Go down
https://citizensoldiersclan.forumotion.com
simdog

simdog

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Game Days Sale LOOK   Gamestop Game Days Sale LOOK I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:27 am

It is, i haven't gotten the epiclouge but it just ties up the game but at the end another cliffhanger happens. LOL!
Back to top Go down
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Game Days Sale LOOK   Gamestop Game Days Sale LOOK I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:27 pm

dammit! ubisoft u bastards! hahaha Very Happy. now if only they'd have a damn sale on uncharted already O.O...... !!!
Back to top Go down
simdog

simdog

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Game Days Sale LOOK   Gamestop Game Days Sale LOOK I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:21 am

Seriously, when i went to bed last night GTTV was on (gametrailers TV) and it was all about U2. That game is awesome. You got like sometimes 5 allies with you on a Single Player mission. Looks great.
Back to top Go down
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Game Days Sale LOOK   Gamestop Game Days Sale LOOK I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:44 pm

O.O dude nice!! yeah game trailers is good shit haha. lately iv been lookin lots mor at ign as well....good source for VERY up to date info ^^. and ill always trust gameinformer.....heehee. btw i think im pickin up lost planet today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Game Days Sale LOOK   Gamestop Game Days Sale LOOK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamestop Game Days Sale LOOK
Page 1 of 1