Citizen Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citizen Soldiers

Where the average citizen is an unstoppable soldier!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY New game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
howlingwolf1
Admin

MY New game Empty
PostSubject: MY New game   MY New game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:24 pm

I am currently in the process of designing and creating a new game. If you guys want me to talk about it there are a few rules
1.no stealing/leaking my ideas
2.no insulting my ideas( but you can make a suggestion to improve them)
3. no arguing in my forum this is purely for my game
4.No going off topic
5.NO MAKING ANY REFRENCES TO ANYTHING ELSE IDC HOW MUCH IT REMINDS YOU OF IT!!!!!!!!
Please feel free to offer suggestions

Last edited by howlingwolf1 on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
howlingwolf1
Admin

MY New game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY New game   MY New game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:29 pm

The story of my game is Internal evil ( aka hell.. still working on name) has been building its army to invade the planet and take it over. Internal good (aka heaven still working on name) is preparing to stop them. They both chose you to help lead their forces and it is up to you to decide who wins the ultimate battle! you were given two swords, one pure evil and one pure good and as you do deeds they will influence which way you help and if you do enough deeds for one side both of your swords will become that power and it there are three possible endings to it if you have any questions just ask.
Back to top Go down
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

MY New game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY New game   MY New game I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:20 pm

lol wow that's alotta rules for a topic O.o. reminds me of a cross between infamous and upcoming game, darksiders Razz (sorry but i couldnt help it XD). but yeah, feel free to post the ocassional screenshot r sumthin! any idea when it'll be done? btw wat program u usin to make it? u writin the code AND makin the 3D models and everythin?? O.O
Back to top Go down
https://citizensoldiersclan.forumotion.com
simdog

simdog

MY New game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY New game   MY New game I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:13 pm

I want to make a game, even a 8 bit, please tell em what i need and how.
Back to top Go down
xXmusicimpactXx
Admin
xXmusicimpactXx

MY New game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY New game   MY New game I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:44 am

i tried it with a friend once a couple years back....we used a free game designing program u can dl off the internet called blender Smile. we had a whole thought out long story with lotsa characters and a whole buncha weapon and map concept sketches and everythin Razz. my friend made some rele nice 3d models of stuff too....the coolest were the flashlight and hand grenade (and a whole 3d version of a mp map) Razz. but then once we tried to animate everything....it was like OMFG woulda prolly taken us MONTHS to learn all that code, even with the help of the website ><. the modeling dus take lotsa time to learn how to do, but the code was just overwhelming. nyways there are MUCH simpler programs out there for making even small 2d sidescrollers n stuff.....search something like "free game creation tools" r sumthin like that on google and i KNOW ul find some ^^.
Back to top Go down
https://citizensoldiersclan.forumotion.com
simdog

simdog

MY New game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY New game   MY New game I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:20 am

Sounds To Complicated. A Fun Game Creator is Garrys Mod, build anything you want.
Back to top Go down
howlingwolf1
Admin

MY New game Empty
PostSubject: GUYS!!!!   MY New game I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:24 pm

stay on topic seriously and im using a actually game program not a dl one unfortunately i can not work on it because im still away Sad i dont have any info on a relese date yet but i hope to post screen shots soon. AND MUSIC NO COMPARISONS!!!!!!!!! if you have any questions about the game just ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MY New game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY New game   MY New game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY New game
Page 1 of 1